Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HTML Forms

I have done some basic work with HTML in the past, but I did not know how to create forms. This week’s lesson on HTML forms has broadened my HTML skills. HTML forms are a great way for visitors of a website to provide feedback to the website’s owner. I have only created basic forms to complete this week’s assignment, but I will probably experiment by adding color and formatting in the future to enhance my skills. JotForm.com is a website that I had never heard of in the past. JotForm.com makes creating forms extremely easy. I will definitely be bookmarking JotForm.com to go back and learn more about creating forms. From the little amount of time that I spent on that website it seems that I’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg. It looks like there are a lot more tools for creating forms that I would like to explore. It appears that you can create some very interesting forms very easily. I will probably spend many hours playing around and creating forms of all sorts. While JotForm.com allows you to easily create forms I think that learning how to create forms from scratch is very important if you plan on using HTML to create web pages. JotForm.com is a great starting place to get familiar with the different types of forms and creation of those forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment