Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Intoduction

My Name is John Russo. I am in the Information Technology program working towards a bachelor's degree. This will be my 15th online course at UMASS. I have taken some classroom courses as well. I live in Tewksbury, MA. I've been married for 26 years and I have two daughters. My oldest is going to be a senior next semester at the University of New Haven. My youngest is a freshman in high school.

I am currently unemployed. My wife works for a large bank so we can still get by with paying the mortgage and bills. Our youngest daughter has developed some health problems and is currently being home schooled. While I don’t like being unemployed it does have some advantages. I can be at home to look after my daughter and concentrate on my school work. It also gives me the time to do a lot of work around the house. My wife has compiled a long list of things that she wants fixed or changed. Now I have no excuses not to do them.
 
I have had some very good experiences with online learning at UMASS and I'm looking forward to another enjoyable semester. I am taking two other online courses along with this one this semester. I'd like to wish all of my fellow students the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment